Although the blog wants to keep it simple there are some rules we should follow.
- You must have the right to use and publish the picture.
By posting their pictures all photographers assure that they have the ultimate right to publish the picture.
- All pictures should be suitable for your Mom, daughter, Grandma or other sensitive people.
- Make sure to add your © in a suitable way into the picture.
If you have problems with that, I will help you if you mail the picture to me
- Just one picture per post!
- Don’t ever violate the right of anybody else.
- Pictures should show life and abouts of the place you are living or you have visited!
- We don’t take the term “City” to serious-
- And finally: lets have fun and explore the beauty of life!
- Maximum width of the pictures are 1024 pixel
- Minimum width 640 pixel… just to make sure that we can see the content properly!
- Make sure to reduce the image to at least 1024 pixel in width and also to minimize the KB size –to save server space!
- Leave a little explanation what we see in the picture, and where and when it was taken.
- Don’t let us overwhelm our readers: so I would recommend One Picture per Photographer per Day. You can always schedule some days in advance!